Thursday, April 17, 2008

FREE SHIPPING Weekend!

It's back...

Many may recall a few free shipping weekends that we have had. It has returned. Free shipping weekend in my eBay Store begins on Friday April 18 and will last through Sunday April 20.

This offer is for EVERYONE. The shipping is Worldwide and yes, international buyers are welcome to take part in this offer.

What's the catch? Your purchase must be made AND paid for between Friday April 18 and Sunday April 20. Please request an invoice from me so that I may adjust the shipping charges before you send payment.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Darn I missed out on the free shipping. Do you still have any Prima Fancies Glitter Flowers? I checked your ebay store and there aren't any. I wanted to get more.

Peaches Gifts said...

Hi Lori, I don't have any more of the glitter flowers left. We will be having another FREE SHIPPING day coming up very soon. :-)